- Concerning Magical Warfare – by Prophecy
- Intermediate Combat – by Stolide Demens
Gives general tips for energetic combat, including never appearing as you actually are, never using the same attack twice, and using psychology to your advantage. Explains why shields are ultimately useless and describes unconventional attacks and defenses, like using telepathic suggestion and constructs designed to test your opponent for weaknesses. Also covers affecting the physical body during combat, for example causing pain by manipulating the nerves.
- Psionic defense and offense seminar – by Forg
- Extreme Empathy – by Myriads (aka Myriad)
Gives an excellent picture of what it is like to be a strong empath, including some of the pitfalls (like the tendency to become everyone around you instead of being yourself). Explains how empathy is useful in everything from business to politics and the military, since it allows you to know other people’s personalities and imitate them to put them at ease, as well as anticipate what they want. Also illustrates how empathy can be used effective in combat, and how to control it instead of it controlling you.
- Offensive Constructs – by Stolide Demens
Gives a detailed explanation of the design of a sentient attack construct, including the shields that protect it. Uses sub-constructs within the main construct in order to make it easier to manage all of the programming. Includes instructions for programming the construct with intelligence, as well as the ability to learn and change its own programming.
- Defensive Combat – by Stolide Demens
Describes some techniques for beginners to defend themselves. Outlines what bubble, mirror, marshmallow, and layered shields are, as well as a basic defense strategy including a mirror shield and a leaching construct.
- More Constructs – by Rainsong
Explains how to go from a basic psiball to making constructs in other shapes and that can do various things; for example, hopping around like a rabbit, or a functional psi-yoyo. Also describes a “spike” and a “water-bomb” psiball, which are very basic weapons that are useful for practicing sparring with, though the author warns to be careful as they can cause actual damage. Describes a couple of sparring games including the Wapping Game, Psiball Splat, and Psi Paintball, how to make a psi-construct lightsaber, and how to put a construct into a piece of jewelry so that it can be worn and triggered on command. Discusses several methods for cleaning crystals, and what kind of objects hold psi well.
- Psionic Construct Applications – by KMiller
Describes ideas for constructs–many of them useful in combat situations.
- Vamp Attacks and Defenses – by Winged Wolf
How to conduct and defend against vamp attacks. Also discusses psi-vampires who need to feed off of other people’s energy and methods for safely vamping both psi and core energy. Includes a list of symptoms of loosing both psi and core energy.
- Shots and Blasts – by ANKA
Descriptions of 17 energy-based attacks, how to format the energy for each, and ideas on how to use them to get past different kinds of defenses.
- Overload Attacks and Defenses – by Winged Wolf
Instructions on how to conduct an overload attack and how to defend against one.
- Basic Psychic Attack Recognition and Defense – by Winged Wolf
Symptoms of and defense strategies against overload attacks, drain attacks, and attacks which use psionics to affect one’s physical body (very dangerous).
- Lesson 1 Constructs – by Miri
A series of pages explaining basic constructs. The pages are organized in a tree fashion which can make it tricky to navigate, so here is a list of all of the pages in order of reading:
- Seal seminar 2 – by Miri
- Exoskeletal Armor: My attempts at shielding – by Chain the Warforged
- Understanding Constructs – by XPWarrior3
Explains the four principles of a construct (shape, longevity, behavior, and abilities) and how to program each. Recommends programming conceptually rather than just step-by-step. Gives several examples of constructs including virus constructs and bombs.
- Cloaking Shields – by Stolide Demens
Explains what cloaking shields are and outlines how to program several types of cloaks including a general telepathic suggestion cloak (“I am not here” or “I am a tree”, for example), an empathy cloak (for hiding your emotions or broadcasting some other emotion entirely), and a psi signature cloak (for hiding your signature or broadcasting a different one). Includes tips for use during combat.
- How to Alter Your Signature – by FrozenFlames (aka Hech)
Explains what a signature is and how to practice finding it. Describes how manipulating one’s signature can be useful in combat, and gives several methods including: masking via a cloaking shield, relocation by programming constructs with one’s signature to act as dummies, and replicating other people’s signatures onto constructs. Cautions against trying to change the signature of one’s field directly.
- Emergency Defense Tactics – by FrozenFlames (aka Hech)
Begins with several scenarios in which one’s shields have been weakened or taken down. Describes four constructs that can be used for defense in such situations, including an “expander” for clearing one’s field rapidly, a “masker” and or “blocker” which creates a cloak or ‘pathy filter shield on command, a “sigger” to act as a decoy for your signature, and a “stamper” to imprint one’s own signature on the attacker’s shield. Explains how each of these constructs could be used in the original scenarios.
- Psionics: The Dummies Guide – by Arnick2
Describes what psi is, what it can feel like, and how it can affect your energy system. Lists short definitions of various terms. States that it is harder to do things physically than energetically, and recommends sticking to energy. Suggests starting by learning to scan, then programming basic constructs, and practicing combat and sparring.
- Attacks and Protection Chat Late Jan. 2008 – by JediKaren & The Enigma League
Discusses the difference between shields and wards, different kinds of attacks to look out for (including empathic overloads), signs of an attack, and the steps of how to deal with an attack or an overload. Includes some tips on grounding and centering.
- Sat Sep 29 10:00am CST - The Psychic Spy and the Psychic-Spy Handler: True Stories of Star Gate – Joe McMoneagle & Dr. Ed May
- Sat Sep 29 5:30pm CST - Psionic Social Club Class – Rainsong
Recently Added & Updated
- A New Method For Having Lucid Dreams Has Been Discovered by Scientists - by Peter Dockrill
- Consciousness for the Next Generation - by Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Exeter University to study best way to summon fairies and demons - by Neil Shaw
- Intuition and Intuition Development: Practices for the Inner Self - by Emily Sadowski
- PsyHall - by David
Recent Recommended Reading
- True Country 09-23-2018 by Drew W.
This week will begin a two-week (famous last words) series on Lovecraft’s concept of The Silver Key, an artifact that his alter(anti?)ego Randolph Carter uses to regain access to the collective Dreaml […]
- Physics and Consciousness with Saul-Paul Sirag 09-22-2018 by jmishlove
Saul-Paul Sirag is author of ADEX Theory: How the ADE Coxeter Graphs Unify Mathematics and Physics. He is also author of an Appendix titled “Consciousness: A Hyperspace View” that was published in the […] more…
- True Country 09-23-2018 by Drew W.