- Empathy and Healing – by Annie
Describes how empathy can be used in healing work. For example, using physical empathy to get a clear picture of what is going on with a person’s body, then using projective empathy/telepathy to direct the body on how to heal itself. Gives other excellent recommendations for becoming a good healer, and how to approach various common problems.
- Mesmerism – by Winged Wolf
Discusses mesmerism (temporarily paralyzing someone): an ability that sanguinarian vampires and psi-vamps are theorized to be naturally strong in. Explains the effects, limitations, dangers, the mindset that is needed, how to do it in person (traditional eye-contact style) and over a distance. Includes a log of the practice sessions.
- An Introduction to Remote Touch – by Jonn
Explains what remote touch is and what it can be used for. Gives an example of how to visualize and send the physical feeling of tapping someone on the shoulder in order to get that person’s attention. Includes practice ideas.
- Programming Sensations – by MindMover
Describes visualizations for programming a construct to induce physical sensations like warmth, cold, itchiness, etc.
- Noon Class 7: Primal Ability Practice – by Winged Wolf
Primal input and output ability practice. Includes techniques and practical exercises.
- Noon Class 6: Nervous System Ability Practice, Primal Ability Introduction – by Winged Wolf
Introduction to and practice of nervous system input and output abilities. Introduction to primal input and output abilities. Includes techniques and practical exercises.
- Evening Class 5: Nervous System Ability and Primal Ability Introduction and Practice – by Winged Wolf
Introduction to and practice of nervous system input and output abilities. Introduction to and practice of primal input and output abilities. Includes techniques and practical exercises.
- Perception Q&A – by PsiPog
Answers to various member-submitted questions about psionic perception abilities, including scanning, pinging, telepathy, empathy, remote viewing, etc.
- FAQ: Empathy – by Shifted Perspectives
A list of answers to commonly asked questions about empathy and living as an empath.